Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bat and multiple catalogs

2010-03-24 14:35:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] bat and multiple catalogs
From: Max Novelli <man8 AT pitt DOT edu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:33:45 -0400
Hi everybody

I installed the latest version of bacula (5.0.1) with bat on centos 5.4.
I was able to configure it correctly and my backup system appears to be
working correctly.

The only issue I've run into it is that I configured two different
catalogs and when I work through bconsole everything is fine, but when I
work using bat, it seems to be missing the fact that I have multiple
catalogs and it cannot show all the info about the jobs and volumes
because is using the wrong one.

Is that a bat limitation or I missed a configuration option somewhere?

Please let me know if I need to provide more information.

Thank you
Max