Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Any takers, pls? Bacula Sudo Authentication Failure

2010-03-19 11:56:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] Any takers, pls? Bacula Sudo Authentication Failure
From: Lucio Godoy <luciocfgodoy AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:53:31 +0000
Any takers, pls?

From: luciocfgodoy AT hotmail DOT com
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Subject: Bacula Sudo Authentication Failure
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:27:00 +0000

Hi All;

I have Bacula 3.0.2-1 installed on a RHEL 5.4 and it works well without any issues, but every day I get the following message from my log file watch program:

sudo:
Authentication Failures:
(0) -> bacula: 1 Time(s)

Had a look with visudo, bacula is not present there, should it be?

Any clues.

Thanks

Lucio

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now