Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Any takers, pls? Bacula Sudo Authentication Failure

2010-03-21 09:38:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Any takers, pls? Bacula Sudo Authentication Failure
From: Lucio Godoy <luciocfgodoy AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 13:35:47 +0000
Hi All;

Thank for your help.

After some more investigation, with your help i managed to crack this annoying error, this was due to a line on the bacula-sd.conf file:

Alert Command = "sh -c 'sudo /usr/sbin/tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"

So i have added a line on my visudo file allowing bacula to run: /usr/sbin/tapeinfo as root

Thanks again

Lucio