Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Migration job marking destination volume used!

2009-08-06 17:33:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] Migration job marking destination volume used!
From: Robert LeBlanc <robert AT leblancnet DOT us>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:17:00 -0600
I'm attempting to migrate some back-ups from our Data Domain box to tape and am migrating our first set of jobs. Once it finished migrating the first job it marked the LTO3 tape as used with only 50GB written. I thought the migration jobs would leave the volume in Append until it was full or met other criteria (volume use duration, etc) was satisfied. We are using 2.4.4. Any help on fixing this for the rest of the jobs?

Robert LeBlanc
Life Sciences & Undergraduate Education Computer Support
Brigham Young University