Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Duplicate Job Control 3.0.0

2009-04-30 11:34:40
Subject: [Bacula-users] Duplicate Job Control 3.0.0
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:30:08 -0700
Folks,

I am a little confused and hope that you can help me out.

Does the "duplicate job control" feature work in 3.0.0 or not?

It does not work for me and for some others on this mailing list, but
there's been some other threads that don't directly confirm whether this
feature works or not.  For me, the config options seem to do nothing at
all, i.e. there is no change in behaviour of the software at all,
no messages, no nothing.

So, most basically, does duplicate job control (the 'configurable'
feature, not adjunct scripts) work for anyone running 3.0.0?

thanks!
Stephen
--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760