Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Add forums to the main page?

2008-12-16 16:04:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Add forums to the main page?
From: "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:02:16 -0500
> Ultimately, it will have to work with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange -
> my guess is that the majority of corporate types are using that.

We have that as our official email client. However I refuse to use it
for the most part because of the unreasonable limitations that
corporate has set. Most email attachments are automatically thrown
away (whether sending or receiving) with no chance of recovery. This
has caused me some problems in the past (lost software updates). And
also the mailbox size is only around 100 MB. I have 7.3GB on my free
gmail account. Also the mail system is in no way as reliable as gmail.

John