Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Add forums to the main page?

2008-12-17 03:55:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Add forums to the main page?
From: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:52:30 +0100
Kevin Keane schrieb:
> Once I have bacula running, hopefully I will not
> need this mailing list for weeks on end.

I guess that's the crucial point of the mailing list vs. forum
debate: a forum is good for people who want to send out a call
for help, and vanish from sight again when their problem is
solved. A mailing list is better suited for people who want to
give back to the community by sharing their experience and
helping others to overcome the hurdles they already mastered.

Jm2c
T.

--
Tilman Schmidt