Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Add forums to the main page?

2008-12-16 13:33:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Add forums to the main page?
From: Sven-Hendrik Haase <sh AT lutzhaase DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:30:06 +0100
I could settle for that, I like Google groups and its nice overview.
Spam usually isn't an issue on my Google groups so I guess Google
has a better solution in place for that compared to Yahoo.

I have to say though, the backupcentral.com automatic mailing list
board seems like a good solution as well.

I'm fine with whatever you all ultimately decide on. I just don't like
mailing lists *only* for the reasons mentioned by other persons in
this thread already.

Blake Irvin wrote:
I have to agree with John here.  I like the idea of using one of the
free, public list/group solutions, but I think Google's tool works
better than Yahoo's.

Blake