Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Beta 2.5.16 Exchange Plugin

2008-10-29 11:11:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Beta 2.5.16 Exchange Plugin
From: Javier Gomez <gomez AT dynamicquest DOT com>
To: Michel Meyers <steltek AT tcnnet DOT com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:07:06 -0400

Michel Meyers wrote:

   I have not had a chance to rebuild the binary files for the Win32 side, but I did try out the binary files from http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads/exchange-fd-20081029.zip.  The good news is that the FileDaemon did find the Exchange plugin and was able to perform a backup.  The bad side is that every time I attempted a restore it would kill the FileDaemon service.  Sounds like an issue or compatibility problem.