Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Beta 2.5.16 Exchange Plugin

2008-10-29 07:07:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Beta 2.5.16 Exchange Plugin
From: "James Harper" <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>
To: "Javier Gomez" <gomez AT dynamicquest DOT com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:04:13 +1100

> It sounds like the Exchange plugin files may not have been included
with
> the initial release of 2.5.16 Beta Win32 binary.  I did see the files
you
> referenced in your comments in the SVN.  Can someone post up a
compiled
> version of the Win32 binaries (I don't have a compiler environment for
the
> Win32 side).

There are instructions for building the win32 side of things in the
win32 directory. It's easy, it just needs a lot of space, some bandwidth
(a few hundred mb of downloads) and some patience.

I have uploaded my binary (current svn or very recent at least) to
http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads/exchange-fd-20081029.zip

I'm not sure if it is going to be compatible with 2.5.16 though... when
was that released?

I've done lots of testing on this during development, and haven't broken
my test Exchange server in any way, but please make sure you have other
backups available before you try it, just in case.

James