Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Beta 2.5.16 Exchange Plugin

2008-10-29 06:57:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Beta 2.5.16 Exchange Plugin
From: Javier Gomez <gomez AT dynamicquest DOT com>
To: James Harper <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 06:53:52 -0400
James Harper wrote:
Apart from kernstodo, none of the 'exchange' mentions really mean
Microsoft Exchange. I'm not sure what happened to the plugin, but it
seems to not be included in the release.

Where did you get the source you're compiling? SVN?

It should be in the svn source in bacula/bacula/src/win32/filed/plugins.
Or maybe it wasn't checked in at the time of the 2.5.16 release...

The following files should be there in the current svn:
Makefile
api.c
api.h
dbi_node.c
exchange-fd.c
exchange-fd.h
file_node.c
node.c
node.h
root_node.c
service_node.c
storage_group_node.c
store_node.c

Provided you have all the cross compile stuff set up, the make from
win32 should build it for you.

James

It sounds like the Exchange plugin files may not have been included with the initial release of 2.5.16 Beta Win32 binary.  I did see the files you referenced in your comments in the SVN.  Can someone post up a compiled version of the Win32 binaries (I don't have a compiler environment for the Win32 side).
             Thanks,
                   Javier