Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Exclude Directories containing specific Dirs or Files

2008-10-04 16:59:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Exclude Directories containing specific Dirs or Files
From: "Dagan McGregor" <Dagan.McGregor AT tnzi DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:45:47 +1300

 I think using a RunBeforeJob shell script would be the best way to handle
this, providing Bacula fully supports using '@' to call external files within a
Include{} or Exclude{} statement.

  Depending on the number of directories with a '.svn' sub-directory, you could
create a text file from the shell script to use in either place.

 Include {
        Options {
        }
        @/path/to/file/listing/directories
 }

 OR

 Exclude {
        @/path/to/file/listing/directories
 }

 Then inside '@/path/to/file/listing/directories' you would simply have
multiple lines of 'File ='

 File = /home/user1/svn-trunk-stuff
 File = /home/user2/svn-branch-stuff

 And so on.

 And remember to backup before, and test the config after, you make any
changes! :)

 Cheers,

Dagan McGregor
Landmark Technologies