Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Exclude Directories containing specific Dirs or Files

2008-10-04 16:43:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Exclude Directories containing specific Dirs or Files
From: Boris Kunstleben onOffice Software GmbH <b.kunstleben AT onoffice DOT de>
To: Ulrich Leodolter <ulrich.leodolter AT obvsg DOT at>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 16:29:48 +0200
Hi Marc,

thanks, thats what i'm looking for. I need to upgrade my bacula Version, but
then i'll try it right away. Thats exactly what i wanted.
I keep you up-to-date

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Aachen

i.A. Boris Kunstleben
Administration

onOffice Software GmbH
Feldstr. 40
52070 Aachen
Tel. +49 (0)241 44686-0
Fax. +49 (0)241 44686-250
Email: b.kunstleben AT onOffice DOT de
Web: www.onOffice.com
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 12123
Geschäftsleitung: Stefan Mantl, Torsten Kämper, Stefan Becker