Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Exclude Directories containing specific Dirs or Files

2008-10-01 03:35:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Exclude Directories containing specific Dirs or Files
From: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>
To: Boris Kunstleben onOffice Software GmbH <b.kunstleben AT onoffice DOT de>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 09:32:28 +0200
Boris Kunstleben onOffice Software GmbH schrieb:
So what i want to do is someting like that:
if (dir contains ".SVN")
exclude dir
else
do backup

Is there a way to configure Bacula like that?

My knowledge on Bacula is nowhere near authoritative, but I would
be very much surprised and impressed if Bacula was able to do
something like that on its own. I guess your best bet will be to
write a script generating an appropriate exclusion list, and
including the generated list in your configuration with "@".

HTH
T.

--