Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Exclude Directories containing specific Dirs or Files

2008-10-14 07:19:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Exclude Directories containing specific Dirs or Files
From: Boris Kunstleben onOffice Software GmbH <b.kunstleben AT onoffice DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:16:48 +0200
Hi People,

i just want to let u know, i've decided not to use this
"File = "\\|sh -c 'for D in /home; do find $D -xdev -name .BACULA_NO_BACKUP
-type f -printf \"%h\\n\"; done | tee /root/bacula_excluded_dirs.log'""

in the bacula-director Resource. The FileDaemon fails to authenticate with the
StorageDaemon when i use the aboce for one include and two exlcudes (only the
two exlcudes are working).

Instead i'm running the statement in an Bash Script via cron und include the
output Files in the director, it seems to work.

Thx for your help.
Greetings Boris Kunstleben

onOffice Software GmbH
Feldstr. 40
52070 Aachen
Tel. +49 (0)241 44686-0
Fax. +49 (0)241 44686-250
Email: b.kunstleben AT onOffice DOT com
Web: www.onOffice.com
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 12123
Geschäftsleitung: Stefan Mantl, Torsten Kämper, Stefan Becker