Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Exclude Directories containing specific Dirs or Files

2008-10-01 08:15:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Exclude Directories containing specific Dirs or Files
From: Boris Kunstleben onOffice Software GmbH <b.kunstleben AT onoffice DOT de>
To: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 13:43:53 +0200
Hey Guys,

thanks for your help and tips.

I'll try the "ignoredir" Option and i'll take a look at he SVN Version.
But if everythings fails i'll write a script, that should do the trick.

I let u know how it works out for me.
Anymore suggestions would be great.

Thanks a lot
Boris Kunstleben
Administration

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Aachen

i.A. Boris Kunstleben
Administration

onOffice Software GmbH
Feldstr. 40
52070 Aachen
Tel. +49 (0)241 44686-0
Fax. +49 (0)241 44686-250
Email: b.kunstleben AT onOffice DOT de
Web: www.onOffice.com
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 12123
Geschäftsleitung: Stefan Mantl, Torsten Kämper, Stefan Becker