Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Cannot find any appendable volumes...

2008-07-30 18:14:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] Cannot find any appendable volumes...
From: Keith Sudbury <keith AT netzensolutions DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:13:47 +0100
Hi guys,

I am sure I have the right tape in the drive, yet its giving me the following
error?? Could this be down to a tape that's full? I have recycle enabled
though?? This is puzzling me... and I badly need to get a backup done!

This is the error:

30-Jul 23:00 bacula-sd: Job bacula-fd.2008-07-30_23.00.00 waiting. Cannot find
any appendable volumes.
Please use the "label"  command to create a new Volume for:
    Storage:      "LTO-3" (/dev/nst0)
    Media type:   LTO-3
    Pool:         wed-pool

Many Thanks