Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] 24Gb tape full after ~15Gb

2008-06-11 06:32:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] 24Gb tape full after ~15Gb
From: bjoern_busch <bjoern.busch AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 03:31:59 -0700 (PDT)
The tapes are HP-DDS3 125m tapes. Compressed 24GB and the box says assuming
2:1 compression rate. Maybe that's really the issue.

The strange thing is really that in the one version of btape I can fill the
tape with ~15GB of data and in the other version I can fill the exact same
type with the full capacity, 24GB. And the data throughout changes.