Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Configuration help required

2008-06-02 05:33:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Configuration help required
From: Andrea Conti <ac AT alyf DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 11:33:17 +0200
> so in other words: If I just let the system run it will all sort itsself
> out over time?

As long as you always have at least one full backup around (and your
retention times guarantees this), yes.

As a workaround for the first time I think you can temporarily halt the
scheduling of new instances of the job with the  "disable" console
command: use "run" to manually start a full job, disable the job and
reenable it when the full has terminated.

Andrea