Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Configuration help required

2008-06-01 11:07:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Configuration help required
From: Christian Reiss <email AT christian-reiss DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 17:06:58 +0200
John Drescher wrote:

Did you change anything in the job after the first full backup?

No, nothing. I just launched a manual backup and just let the machine run by itsself then. Tho the hourly backup was scheduled (but not past runtime) when I hit the manual backup.

-Chris.

--

 Christian Reiss - email AT christian-reiss DOT de       /"\  ASCII Ribbon
                                                  \ /    Campaign

 "It's better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.",
                                        John Milton, Paradise lost.