Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Configuration help required

2008-06-01 09:39:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Configuration help required
From: Christian Reiss <email AT christian-reiss DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 15:39:24 +0200
Hey!

So I tried the config I sent earlier and had a manual "full" backup in the monthly pool. It went through with 9gb:

-rw-r-----  1 bacula  bacula   8.7G Jun  1 15:19 monthly-0001

I did a manual so the hourly and daily backups have a base to work from. So I let an hour slide in order for the first hourly job to kick in, but the storage system listed this:

-rw-r-----  1 bacula  bacula   8.7G Jun  1 15:37 hourly-0002
-rw-r-----  1 bacula  bacula   8.7G Jun  1 15:19 monthly-0001

So it seems the hourly backup diregarded the already present full backup. But it just should have been an incremental from the monthly one.

Where is my flaw?

-Chris.

--

 Christian Reiss - email AT christian-reiss DOT de       /"\  ASCII Ribbon
                                                  \ /    Campaign

 "It's better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.",
                                        John Milton, Paradise lost.