Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Configuration help required

2008-06-01 12:10:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Configuration help required
From: Andrea Conti <ac AT alyf DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 18:09:50 +0200
Hello,

> 01-Jun 15:19 alphalabs-sd JobId 1: Job write elapsed time = 00:28:04,
> Transfer rate = 5.532 M bytes/second

> 01-Jun 15:00 alphalabs-dir JobId 2: No prior Full backup Job record found.

Looking at the timestamps, what happened is technically correct.

Apparently the director decides what level to run as soon as the job's
scheduled time is reached, instead of waiting for the actual start
time... I don't know if this is intrinsic in the design of the job
scheduler or just happens because the developers did not anticipate this
scenario.

Andrea