BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Updated BackupPC 4 Debian Packages

2017-05-25 07:43:55
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Updated BackupPC 4 Debian Packages
From: Ludovic Drolez <ldrolez AT debian DOT org>
To: Raoul Bhatia <raoul AT bhatia DOT at>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 13:08:39 +0200
Hello,

I've found some time to begin the packaging :)
Today I upload libbackuppc-xs-perl-0.53, I had to change the
packages names to follow Debian naming rules.

My Github repo is https://github.com/ldrolez/libbackuppc-xs-perl

I'll try to upload the other modules soon!

Best regards and many thanks for your work,

Ludo

--
Ludovic Drolez.

https://www.aopensource.com             - The Android Open Source Portal