BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC v4 for Fedora / EPEL Update

2017-03-30 13:06:33
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC v4 for Fedora / EPEL Update
From: Bob of Donelson Trophy <bob AT donelsontrophy DOT net>
To: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:05:59 -0500

On 2017-03-30 11:52, Les Mikesell wrote:

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 8:45 AM, Bob of Donelson Trophy
<bob AT donelsontrophy DOT net> wrote:
> [...]

Isn't it all the same?   EPEL is semi-official for Centos in that that
 you can install EPEL by running
yum --enablerepo=extras install epel-release.    That is, the release
package that installs the EPEL repo is available in the Centos extras
repo which is part of the distribution.

Les, I am very much a novice when it cons to CentOS but I tried to install the "EPEL-release" and yum said there was nothing to do (or something along that line.) I took it that EPEL repo was already available. (VM at home, I'm at work.)