BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BUG (IMHO): BackupPC_Dump on QNAP QTS 4.1

2014-06-30 10:51:12
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BUG (IMHO): BackupPC_Dump on QNAP QTS 4.1
From: Paolo Basenghi <paolo.basenghi AT fcr.re DOT it>
To: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:50:01 +0200
Il 30/06/2014 16:25, Holger Parplies ha scritto:
>> As you can view in the log I attached in my original post, BackupPC_Dump
>> produces the warning at every step.
>
> Do you have shell access to the device? Can you run something like
>
>       % ssh -q -x -l root afrodite /bin/true
You're right Holger! Tried the above command from a bash on the device
as backuppc user and obtained the warning about unknown parameter "conn
log". If I delete the smb.conf related line, then no warning at all!

Now I've got no time to investigate, but I will do it at soon!

Thank you for your hints.
Regards,
Paolo Basenghi