BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Move BackupPC "TopDir" To New Larger Hard Drive

2013-07-22 22:54:31
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Move BackupPC "TopDir" To New Larger Hard Drive
From: David Trebacz <david AT trebacz DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 21:28:37 -0500
I documented my move in a blog post back in 2009:

http://blog.trebacz.com/2009/10/my-weekend-linux-maintenance-activities.html

I think your process may be simpler and more complete possibly, but I offer mine as a potential alternative.
David Trebacz
Email: david AT trebacz DOT com
Tel: 815-344-9068
Mobile: 815-529-2638