BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Error Backing up Servers

2012-08-23 06:17:53
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Error Backing up Servers
From: gshergill <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 03:16:34 -0700
Hi Bowie Bailey,

===================
For example:

$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = {
'*' => [
'/pagefile.sys',
]
};
===================

Adding things to BackupFilesExclude doesn't seem to be working for me, however
I just noticed the 2003 server did fail it's backup on;

UsrClass.dat

I'll try adding what you have there to it but so far the Linux backup failed as
it tried to back up /proc/ even though I added there not to.

Do old backups (failed ones) need to be deleted before I can start a new full
backup?
Or do new full backups ignore previous attempts?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

gshergill