BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Error Backing up Servers

2012-08-22 08:13:03
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Error Backing up Servers
From: oragain AT chryzo DOT net
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:11:18 +0200
Hello,

If you look into your C drive for example, you should have a folder named:
"Documents and Settings", but that is just actually a link to "Users", it
is the same for my documents, my videos and some others. So, no need to
back them up twice (takes time for nothing).

I attached the main list I use, though might not be exhaustive.

When you edit the configuration file, you need to reload the configuration
file, the documentation provides 3 ways to do this. The web interface, the
kill -HUP backup pc way and just stopping / restarting the service.
Otherwise the configuration file is only reloaded every 24 hours.

Regards,