BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Fwd: Backing up from BackupPC to BackupPC

2011-12-10 07:48:42
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Fwd: Backing up from BackupPC to BackupPC
From: member horvath <member AT thehorvaths.co DOT uk>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 12:45:23 +0000
I've have considered the archive function however I wasn't aware that
the changes would be rsync'd.
I thought it would create a tar archive of the most recent backup then
xfer that to the archive host.
Am I wrong in thinking this?
I also need to ensure data integrity by check suming the remote copy
with the onsite.

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011