BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup Summary 'Start Date' field

2011-09-08 05:18:25
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup Summary 'Start Date' field
From: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
To: Gerald Brandt <gbr AT majentis DOT com>, "James L. Evans" <jle AT techatl DOT com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:16:34 +0200
Hi,

Gerald Brandt wrote on 2011-09-07 11:59:50 -0500 [[BackupPC-users] Backup
Summary 'Start Date' field]:
> Hi,
>
> The start date field in a backup summary shows month/day and time.
>
> Is there anything I can do to have it also show the year?
> [...]

to which James L. Evans responded:
> I have been running backuppc 3.1.0-4 on Debian lenny (Xen VM) for several
> years with no problems.
>
> Suddenly, after upgrading to squeeze and backuppc 3.1.0-9, nightly backup
> take very long (50 times) or never finish. If I start them manually from
> the web interface they run just fine.
> [...]

which doesn't exactly answer the question. Please don't steal threads (and
while you're at it, please wrap your lines at something < 80 characters. Thank
you).

Concerning the original question, you can set

        $Conf{CgiDateFormatMMDD} = 2;

in config.pl. According to the ChangeLog, this was introduced in BackupPC
3.1.0beta0, so you would need at least 3.1.0 to make use of this feature.

Regards,
Holger