BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] I need help and will compensate

2011-05-11 01:25:40
Subject: [BackupPC-users] I need help and will compensate
From: Chris Baker <cbaker AT intera DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 00:24:00 -0500
It is extremely busy right now at the office. I am attempting to set up a
new BackupPC server. It's an older Dell Dimension computer with 1 GB of
memory and a 1 TB hard drive.

Right now, I have the latest Ubuntu with BackupPC installed. I can't get
the web interface going. Firefox indicates that Apache is set up
correctly. However, I can't seem to get the BackupPC web interface to come
up.

If anyone can help me set this set up, I would appreciate it. At this
point, I am willing to pay for it. If you think I should use a different
distribution, I am willing to use a different one.

Thank you.

Chris Baker