BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Basics

2011-03-18 15:12:02
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Basics
From: "Jeffrey J. Kosowsky" <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
To: gayleard AT eircom DOT net, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 15:09:58 -0400
Timothy Murphy wrote at about 17:57:18 +0000 on Friday, March 18, 2011:
 > In my (very long, I started with a paper-tape machine) experience
 > one almost always gets better advice on Windows problems
 > from Unix/Linux gurus.

Wow! I know that Windows was originally distributed on 3.5" disks and
perhaps even on the larger 5 1/4 size. But I had know idea that Bill
ever distributed Windows on paper tape -- given how bloatware Windows
is, that must have killed a lot of trees. Were the MS forums also
archived on tape too? :P

(note to the humor impaired, I am just joking around in good fun).