BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] how to backup the backuppc server (off site)

2009-02-10 10:45:56
Subject: [BackupPC-users] how to backup the backuppc server (off site)
From: scurry7 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:36:24 -0500
Hello all, I have been looking for some documentation on how to backup my
backup-PC server.  What on my backup server needs to be duplicated so I can
restore my backups once the server is back up?

I can tell that the data and stuff is stored in /var/lib/backuppc/ but is that
all that I need to sync up? (when restoring do I only need to re-install
backuppc then rsync that directory back?)

Also, does anyone use a really good really cheap service for online data
storage?

I have about 900G used on my server.

man i love backup-PC, thanks to all that help create awesome software!