BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc mirroring with rdiff-backup or not?

2008-11-18 11:02:42
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc mirroring with rdiff-backup or not?
From: Fernando Laudares Camargos <fernando.laudares AT revolutionlinux DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:03:55 -0500
Hello,

the commentary from Rob Steele bellow the article in
http://jeremy.zawodny.com/blog/archives/010037.html seems quite relevant to me.
I have tried rsync and cp in the past but had the already mentioned memory and
time issues so I'm planning to give his suggestion (BackupPC_tarPCCopy to make
the first copy) a try.

Cheers,
--
Fernando Laudares Camargos

      Révolution Linux
http://www.revolutionlinux.com
* Tout opinion et prise de position exprimée dans ce message est celle
de son auteur et pas nécessairement celle de Révolution Linux.
** Any views and opinion presented in this e-mail are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Révolution Linux.