BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] busybox tar problem?

2008-08-18 14:42:00
Subject: [BackupPC-users] busybox tar problem?
From: "Ward... James Ward" <jeward AT torzo DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:41:46 -0700
Hi,

I'm trying to back up some Arm processor console servers which only have busybox tar available.  Busybox tar does not support --totals and I THINK this is why the backups are failing.  I tried writing a wrapper script that spits out a bogus --totals line, but so far, no luck.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

James

Ward... James Ward
Linux Sysadmin