BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backups seem to work, but don't show up in web

2008-08-12 20:47:03
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backups seem to work, but don't show up in web
From: "Alan McKay" <alan.mckay AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users <BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:46:57 -0400
> But are you authenticating as the owner of that PC (in hosts) or an admin
> user ($Conf{CgiAdminUsers}=).  If not, you aren't supposed to be able to see
> the backups.

Thanks Les for the response!

The hosts entry looks like this :
alanpc      0       amckay2  amckay

Which as I understand means that either amckay2 or amckay should have
full control over those backups, right?   I don't recall which of
those 2 I'm authenticate as right now but it's one of them.   And in
the config.pl

$Conf{CgiAdminUsers}     = 'amckay amckay2';

And also, when I go into "Host Summary" it shows "Hosts with no
backups" and then lists "alanpc" amongst them.   So it's technically
failing I guess.   But it sure looks to me like all the files are
there.

--
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends"
 - Abraham Lincoln