BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backups seem to work, but don't show up in web

2008-08-09 08:24:41
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backups seem to work, but don't show up in web
From: "Alan McKay" <alan.mckay AT gmail DOT com>
To: BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 08:24:36 -0400
Hey folks,

I installed BackupPC at work and liked it so much that I installed it
at home as well.

At work I did it from scratch, and everything went great.  I
eventually got some backups listed for each PC, and then I tried doing
some restores and all was fine.

At home I went for an RPM install on FC9.   I don't recall if I just
got it from yum or what, but here is what I have :

BackupPC-3.1.0-2.fc9.noarch

I seem to have the backups working fine.  And they eventually finish,
and if I log into the server via the command line I see :

[root@localhost ~]# ls -alh /d/BACKUPPC/pc/alanpc/
total 138G
drwxr-x--- 3 backuppc backuppc 4.0K 2008-08-09 08:00 .
drwxr-x--- 6 backuppc backuppc 4.0K 2008-08-02 15:18 ..
drwxr-x--- 3 backuppc backuppc 4.0K 2008-08-09 07:17 0
-rw-r----- 1 backuppc backuppc   94 2008-08-09 07:19 backups
-rw-r----- 1 backuppc backuppc   91 2008-08-09 07:17 backups.old
-rw-r----- 1 backuppc backuppc    0 2008-08-04 19:14 LOCK
-rw-r----- 1 backuppc backuppc  725 2008-08-09 08:00 LOG.082008
-rw-r----- 1 backuppc backuppc    0 2008-08-09 08:00 NewFileList
-rw-r----- 1 backuppc backuppc 101G 2008-08-09 07:17 XferLOG.0.z
-rw-r----- 1 backuppc backuppc  37G 2008-08-07 00:29 XferLOG.bad.z.old
-rw-r----- 1 backuppc backuppc 593K 2008-08-09 08:22 XferLOG.z

To the best of my understanding, the directory named "0" is a
successful backup, and should show up in the list of backups on the
web interface.   But it's not showing up there.

I figure there must be something simple I missed either in the Apache
config file, or the config.pl, but I've gone through both of them and
cannot find anything.

What am I missing?

thanks,
-Alan

--
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends"
 - Abraham Lincoln