BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] rsync with maxsize option

2008-08-08 13:24:25
Subject: [BackupPC-users] rsync with maxsize option
From: Gauthier Delerce <gauthier AT jarunee DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 19:24:02 +0200
Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to exclude large files from a remote site backup
via rsync. The problem is that users sometime forget the online backup
of the server and copy some large files which cannot be remotely backup.
I cannot filter by extension and I would like to use the --maxsize
option of rsync. Or this option hasn't been (yet) implemented in rsyncp .

Does anyone knows a way to do such task ?
Thanks

Gauthier