Amanda-Users

Re: barcodes?

2008-12-03 11:01:20
Subject: Re: barcodes?
From: Nicholas Brockner <nbrockne AT hamilton DOT edu>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 07:55:16 -0500
Hi Dustin,

Ok, thanks.

But. . . amanda isn't using the barcodes to load tapes for me, it is still loading/reading amlabels to find an acceptable tape. Is there a way to turn this feature "on".

I'm using chg-zd-mtx on a quantum superloader 3 LTO3, amanda 2.6.0p1 and Centos 5.2 (x86).

Thanks,
Nick

Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Nicholas Brockner <nbrockne AT hamilton DOT