Amanda-Users

Re: Device mapper doesn't seem to be guilty, all disk majors are still 8, but...

2008-11-09 18:42:31
Subject: Re: Device mapper doesn't seem to be guilty, all disk majors are still 8, but...
From: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
To: Toomas Aas <toomas.aas AT raad.tartu DOT ee>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 17:37:24 -0600
My Debian lenny system has tar 1.20, and tar --help shows that as
a run-time option:

      --no-check-device      do not check device numbers when creating
                             incremental archives

Frank

--
Frank Smith                                      fsmith AT hoovers DOT com
Sr. Systems Administrator                       Voice: 512-374-4673