Amanda-Users

Re: amreport: ERROR unexpected log line: ...

2008-06-27 14:06:13
Subject: Re: amreport: ERROR unexpected log line: ...
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Jukka Salmi" <j+amanda AT 2008.salmi DOT ch>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:56:06 -0400
On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Jukka Salmi <j+amanda AT 2008.salmi DOT ch>
wrote:
> This is on NetBSD/i386 where at least fcntl, flock and lockf are
> available; config.log reveals that the record locking function tests
> failed because HAVE_ALLOCA_H was defined but there's no alloca.h on
> my system.

We had a bit of this sort of trouble in 2.5.2, and the code has been
re-worked in 2.6.0.  I imagine that some rather rough edits to the
source  (removing #include <alloca.h> from amanda.h) will fix the
problem.

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer