Amanda-Users

Re: amdump - backup error

2007-05-30 15:54:35
Subject: Re: amdump - backup error
From: "Jeanna Geier" <jeanna AT webteam DOT net>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:24:51 -0500
=P  comp-user...

Do you suppose if I'd change this to 'comp-tar' (or
something that's using GNUTAR...) it might work?!??  That
would be one of those 'light-bulb' moments when it all sort
of comes together - Thanks for finding the missing piece!

Thanks MUCH!!
-jg

(http://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/Test_environment_with_virtual_tapes),