Amanda-Users

Re: autoflush doesn't?

2007-05-30 04:09:08
Subject: Re: autoflush doesn't?
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: Olivier Nicole <on AT cs.ait.ac DOT th>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 03:48:21 -0400
On Wednesday 30 May 2007, Olivier Nicole wrote:
>> Until it goes DING sufficiently loud to get my attention that there
>> is already something in there from back on the 7th of may!
>> -rw------- 1 amanda disk 53739520 May  7 00:47 coyote._root.0.1.tmp
>
>The bit from may 7 is labelled tmp, it must be a partial dump.
>
>Just a wild guess, but the file name is not matching other DLEs.

That's possible, I didn't notice the .tmp.  In any event, its at least 3
generations old with my dumpcycle, so its been deleted.  Seems to me I had an
unscheduled reboot, clicked on the wrong icon or something, back about then.

Thanks Olivier
>Olivier

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
You can make it illegal, but you can't make it unpopular.