Amanda-Users

Re: Problem with amlabel

2006-04-27 14:37:27
Subject: Re: Problem with amlabel
From: Pavel Pragin <ppragin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Carl Holzhauer <cholzhauer AT sscorp DOT com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:34:01 -0700
Carl Holzhauer wrote:

That's part of the problem Paul, thanks for catching that.  When I make
that change however, I get an error:

-bash-3.00$ amlabel dailyset dailyset0 slot 0
changer: got exit: 2 str: please check your config and use a config file
for chg-scsi
amlabel: could not load slot "0": check your config and use a config
file for chg-scsi
amlabel: could not load slot "0": check your config and use a config
file for chg-scsi
amlabel: pid 593 finish time Thu Apr 27 14:05:06 2006
-bash-3.00$ Where do I specify a config file for chg-scsi? thanks