Amanda-Users

Re: Problems with chg-scsi

2006-01-26 14:12:34
Subject: Re: Problems with chg-scsi
From: eric AT cirr DOT com (Eric Schnoebelen)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:56:33 -0600
Sven Rudolph writes:
- eric AT cirr DOT com (Eric Schnoebelen) writes:
- >     I did take a quick look at chg-mtx, and to be honest,
- > I'm not sure it would be able to manage my 80 and 120 tape
- > robots. There are some interesting assumptions coded into it.
-
- chg-zd-mtx (i guess you mean this) works fine for me with a 130
- tape changer (five Overland Neo 2000 boxes stacked together).

        No, I meant chg-mtx.  I hadn't looked at chg-zd-mtx.  It
looks a bit better.

        On the other hand, what I've got works, so I'm not
inclined to change.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric AT cirr DOT com
http://www.cirr.com