Amanda-Users

Re: error recovery

2005-09-06 13:29:31
Subject: Re: error recovery
From: Rodrigo Ventura <yoda AT isr.ist.utl DOT pt>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 16:34:40 +0100
Oops, I just read on amanda.conf:

autoflush no #
# if autoflush is set to yes, then amdump will schedule all dump on
# holding disks to be flush to tape during the run.

I misunderstood your mails, sorry, I'll set this to "yes" and wait for
the next normal dump. Tomorrow let's see the results.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

--

*** Rodrigo Martins de Matos Ventura <yoda AT isr.ist.utl DOT pt>
***  Web page: http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~yoda