Amanda-Users

Re: Data timeout

2005-09-06 23:21:29
Subject: Re: Data timeout
From: frank cheong <kwcheong AT gmail DOT com>
To: Ryan Pagquil <rpagquil AT philonline DOT com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:02:21 +0800
Dear Ryan,

Actually not, and I have finally partially solved the problems by splitting up the disklist to smaller sized folder instead of backing the whole machine with only a "/". While I still got problem in backing up one of the /var/log folder of one of the machine and the folder is just 34.2 MB. Though it is not important but I just wonder why.

Thx & Rgds,
Frank