Amanda-Users

RE: 20Gb tape not full

2005-03-23 16:42:13
Subject: RE: 20Gb tape not full
From: "Mark Lidstone" <mark.lidstone AT bmtseatech.co DOT uk>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:05:34 -0000
Hi all,

Thanks very much for the replies.  It didn't occur to me to check
hardware compression.

One comment to make, though - I am using a holding disk, and currently
it's free space is greater than the amount of data being backed up, so
does this log look like something's going screwy there too?

Many thanks,

Mark Lidstone
IT and Network Support Administrator

BMT SeaTech Ltd
Grove House, Meridians Cross, 7 Ocean Way
Ocean Village, Southampton.  SO14 3TJ. UK
Tel: +44 (0)23 8063 5122
Fax: +44 (0)23 8063 5144

E-Mail:  mailto:mark.lidstone AT bmtseatech.co DOT uk
Website: www.bmtseatech.co.uk
==
Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended only for
the
use of the e-mail addressee(s) shown. If you are not that person, or one
of those persons, you are not allowed to take any action based upon it
or
to copy it, forward, distribute or disclose the contents of it and you
should please delete it from your system. BMT SeaTech Limited does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of this
e-mail
or its attachments which arise as a result of Internet transmission, nor
accept liability for statements which are those of the author and not
clearly made on behalf of BMT SeaTech Limited.
==