Amanda-Users

Re: VXA-2 packet-loader issues -- a scsi question added

2005-02-15 10:20:37
Subject: Re: VXA-2 packet-loader issues -- a scsi question added
From: Eric Siegerman <erics AT telepres DOT com>
To: amanda <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:02:25 -0500
On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 10:53:55AM +0100, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> I thought[*] 7 was the highest priority, and 0 the lowest (on a narrow
> channel).

That's what I recall too.

> Wide devices have an even lower priority: 15 to 8.

This sounds vaguely familiar too, but I'm *far* less certain
about it.

--

|  | /\
|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics AT telepres DOT com
|  |  /
The animal that coils in a circle is the serpent; that's why so
many cults and myths of the serpent exist, because it's hard to
represent the return of the sun by the coiling of a hippopotamus.
        - Umberto Eco, "Foucault's Pendulum"