Amanda-Users

RE: Chg-disk question

2004-11-03 10:54:18
Subject: RE: Chg-disk question
From: "Griffiths, Alan" <Alan.Griffiths AT colt-telecom DOT com>
To: "'gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net'" <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:47:39 -0000

That was my fall back option. However, I will lose index information on those dirs won't I? So I can't do an amrecover from the client if I want to restore from one of the dirs I have moved. It just means a bit more work having to pull the files out of the dump and then scp them from server to host.